Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Nice

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


I kind of cheated yesterday. I did really well until the afternoon. It was SOO hot yesterday so we went to Target to get ICEE's. I asked for a medium, but they were out of medium cups, so the nice old man said "I'll give you a large for the price of a medium". Of course, I couldn't resist that so I downed that sucka.

Then after dinner it was so hot that my husband sent me to Target to get a fan. I was soo hot so I thought to myself "I'll just get a small ICEE just to cool off". Then I figured, "Hey, while I'm at it I might as well get two chocolate chip cookies!"

So I felt pretty guilty about that. But I resisted the urge to snack and continue stuffing myself the rest of the night.

And I must've done something right, because I lost 2 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment